Saturday, September 15, 2012

where all the makings come from.

Just in case you were wondering where all of my makings are made, you're in luck!
About two months ago, we moved into a house just around the corner from my old house. The awesome thing is that every room has a huge closet! So as soon as we got our hands on the keys to the new house, I was inspired to do this project. Sorry for all the chatting, here it is!


Also, my friend Kari helped me almost everyday for a week to get this project done. Thanks, Kari!
                                      Kari gave me this idea :)

 Anyways, that is my pride and joy! (same thing as my dad and his motorcycle) Now you know where I spend most of my time. :)

                                                                     Have a lovely evening!

                                                                               -Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment