Friday, October 14, 2011

Costumize your own hat!!!

Hello blog readers!

I have started to enjoy knitting and have made some really neat hats. You choose two colores one for main part of the hat and another color for the pom-pom on top.You may choose what colors you like. I have certain colors in stock, but of course you may request a color and I can see if I can get it. So here are the colors:
   Tampa spice
   San Diego Navy
   Monterey Lime
   Pheonix Azalea
   Oklahoma City Green

All of the yarn is acrylic.

I'm really sorry, I was trying to put up little pics of the colors but it wouldn't work. So, I found that if you type in the color on google images then it will show up. Sorry! Anyway, this is a model of what it will look like. Also if you want to see other colors of the same brand go to http://www.lionbrand.com/yarns/hometownUSA.html?categoryKey=1694622&start=0&pageLength=15 And scroll down and you will see 3 pages of different colored yarn.





There it is!
$11
If you have any questions shipping etc. then PLEASE email me at joannarmacdonald@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Emilie!!! I LOVE the pictures! you are SO PRETTY!!! ;-)
    the hat is really cool too. ;) you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE HAT I GOT!!!!!! IT IS MY FAVORITE HAT!!! it is also my only hat.....

    ReplyDelete