Saturday, October 1, 2011

Random post...

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with jewelry but....I though you may want to see my "babies"....
   They were rejected by their mother when they were first born and so we wen to this farm in April and picked them up...We bottle feed the for three months and then took them back to their farm and the farmer raises them. They were called "Orphan lambs" but they are not sisters but they were so cute to watch them play together. This first picture has that gold clip on her ear her name is Grace.                              
This ones name is Isabella...They are the cutest little things I hope that we get to do it again this spring. Anyways, sorry for the random post but I'm sure that you guys were ok with it because they are soooo cute!

2 comments:

  1. Grace and Isabella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    no...i personally love it when people post personally. =P (and i'm not saying i don't like your jewelry, cuz i love it. :D)

    ReplyDelete